Summer’s over and we hope it’s been enjoyable for you. With the renewed focus on business that always reappears after Labor Day, this is the perfect time to learn from the sales and sales leadership experience of a highly respected dental industry veteran.
John O’Connor will share his perspective on many facets of the dental industry sales professional. With four decades in this industry both domestically and throughout the globe, John had a highly successful career with Hu-Friedy Manufacturing Co., and he continues to use his wisdom and talent as an international sales consultant.
In this episode, John’s reflections will include:
- The evolution of the sales culture” from “back in the day” to now
- What it takes to “stand out from the crowd” in today’s business climate
- Who is responsible for your professional development?
- The 13 Habits that drive the successful sales professional
- And more breakthrough insights to propel your thinking